Admin Officer – NSW Gov’t (Legal / Corrections)
Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Based in a NSW Government office in the CBD, Allstaff Australia has a great opportunity for a highly organised Administration Officer who enjoys a busy and challenging environment.
The position is available for 2 months and will be a mixture of administration, inmate classification, financial, procurement and records management activities.
We are seeking an applicant who can demonstrate that they have worked within a sensitive environment previously and managed a busy workload juggling competing demands.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong written / oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and take ownership of the role
- Ability to juggle competing demands
- Strong MS Office Suite and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Professional manner
Contact Vanessa on 02 9734 7006 or apply via seek.com.au