Administration Officer – Council
Brisbane Northern Suburbs
Seeking an experienced Administration Officer with great data entry and customer service skills to work for a northern Brisbane regional Council in their Rating and Property team.
To commence late Jan 2019 up to 6 months.
Applicants with the following requirements will be considered for this role:
- Experience within an administration environment that is relevant to the position.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment contributing to a positive work environment and a strong focus on providing quality customer service.
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills to achieve proficiency and effectiveness in managing conflicting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs with the ability to develop proficiency with council’s software programs.
- Certificate III in Business Administration or related field.
- Current C class driver’s licence.
Successful applicant will be subjected to a national criminal history check.
Great opportunity to work within a local government organisation.
Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org