Arts Administration (Admin / Comms & Marketing) – Council
Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
Great opportunity for an experienced Administration / Project Officer with a background in the Arts field to work on a 3-6 month temporary basis.
The position will be responsible for providing administration / marketing and communications support to 3 galleries and 3 museums within the local government area for a large northern Brisbane Council.
Supporting the operation and promotion of the galleries and museums, the position will be responsible for the following activities:
- Collate content, produce and deliver printed promotional items, information for marketing and communication purposes, and e-newsletters.
- Maintain the galleries and museums content on the Council website, ensuring that all information is consistently current and accurate.
- Support the delivery of network-wide projects and initiatives.
- Create and distribute e-invitations for all network openings and events, including the maintenance of a contacts database.
- Provide day-to-day support for the ongoing network operational requirements, including the dissemination of information and photo library maintenance.
- Create and disseminate materials to support venue operation, including temporary signage and templates for in-house production.
To be considered, applicants will have the following requirements:
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Demonstrated understanding of design and communication principles relevant to the arts.
- Well developed time management and project coordination skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of programs and the ability to develop proficiency with Council’s corporate systems.
- Well developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment communicating and motivating effectively at all levels of the organisation, contributing to a positive work environment with a strong focus on provision of quality visitor experiences.
- Certificate III in Arts Administration or other relevant field.
- Current C class driver’s licence.
Suitable applicant will be subject to a National Police Check.
To apply, please submit your application and cover letter or contact Roxanne on 07 3390 8119.