Corporate Planning & Reporting Officer – Council
Sydney South West & M5 Corridor
Seeking applicants to be considered for a Corporate Planning & Reporting role with a large SW Sydney Council.
The position will be responsible for supporting the Corporate Planning team by maintaining business-as-usual, and undertaking corporate projects.
Key activities will include:
- Administering Council’s Performance Management System
- Providing support in preparing Council’s statutory reporting and other related matters
- Undertaking research
- Achieve day-to-day performance goals by participating in team activities.
Applicants with the following requirements will be considered for the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in business, corporate planning, social policy and governance or related discipline and/or job related or transferable experience
- Sound knowledge of Integrated Planning and Reporting requirements under the NSW Local Government Act and related policies and regulations
- Demonstrated experience in business/corporate planning and reporting, including developing key performance indicators, interpreting performance data and preparing reports for a range of audiences
- Demonstrated experience in Performance Software Program
- Experience in developing corporate key performance indicators and reporting systems
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and organisational skills including working within tight deadlines and political environment
- High level of verbal and written communication skills including negotiation, engagement, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to function well in complex and time constrained environment
- Current Drivers Licence
- Ability to work flexible hours and attend meetings outside normal hours when required
- Experience working in Local Government (preferred)
- Demonstrated skills and experience in managing and conducting community engagement (preferred)
Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org