Customer Service Administrator
Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
Seeking applicants for an experienced customer service administrator to work in South West Sydney in a Education and Training facility.
This is a role which offers lots of variety from providing high level customer service, completing enrollments and general reporting. You will have a good working knowledge of computer systems and entering in accurate information.
As a customer service administrator you will the point of contact for students who are looking for information and direction.
- 3 month assignment
- Good working knowledge of computer systems
- Intermediate level – Microsoft Packages
- High level customer service skills with the ability to provide guidance and direction
- Experience working in an administration role
- Positive relationship development
- Police and working with children check
- A basic knowledge of Graphic Design would be advantageous
To apply please submit your CV and Cover Letter via seek or contact Vanessa Salvadori on 02 9734 7006