Customer Service Officer – Council
Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
Seeking applicants for an experienced customer service operator to work within the council in the Waste Services Division.
This role will see you providing a high level of customer service to the community. You will be receiving calls, logging accurate information and meeting the customers expectations.
As a customer service operator you will be the first line of contact for our customer and providing a positive public image on behalf of the council.
- Experience working as a customer service operator within a busy call centre
- Excellent alpha and numeric data entry
- Positive relationship development
- Local Government Experience
- Ability to explain issues and policy to the public and reconciling different point of views
- Rotating Shifts: 8am to 3.30pm or 10am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- 3 month assignment
- A broad knowledge of Council Operations would be advantageous