Electrical Switchboard Fitters – Immediate Start!
Brisbane, CBD and Inner Suburbs
Several opportunities available for experienced Electrical Switchboard Fitters to work on a casual ongoing basis with a leading and growing national manufacturer of electrical switchboards.
Positions will be available on a casual, ongoing basis with possible long term employment opportunities pending performance of work.
The work will be based in a workshop and will include:
- Installation of switchboard apparatus including but not limited to bus bar systems, PLC components, motor controls, chassis, circuit breakers, metering, CTs, main switches, panel meters, surge diverters, fault current limiters and various control units
- Commission and testing of apparatus/circuits to Australian Standards
- Diagnose and rectify faults of apparatus/circuits
To be considered, we are seeking candidates with the following requirements:
- Current Electrical Licence
- Experience with switchboard panel wiring, Copper Bus Bar, PLC installation and terminations
- Ability to read plans & schematic drawings
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle competing demands
- Team player who can work autonomously
- Good understanding of and commitment to Workplace Health and Safety
- Good communicator (verbal and written)
- Willingness to work as directed
To apply, please submit your resume via seek or contact one of our Brisbane Branch team members on 07 3390 8119.