Environmental Health Officer – Council
Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Seeking experienced Environmental Health Officer to work for an inner Sydney Council.
The position will be available for a term of up to 3 months and will be assisting the Environmental Health team assist with retail food inspections and some skin penetration inspections.
Seeking applicants with the following requirements:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience within a similar role
- Highly developed written and verbal skills in communication including report writing and presentation of factual information
- Knowledge & expertise in application of legislation related to environment & public health
- Organisational and time management skills
- Current NSW Drivers Licence
- Current Criminal History Check (or willingness to obtain)
Successful applicant may be subjected to medical.
Please contact Roxanne on 02 9734 7006 for more information or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org