Environmental Health Officer
Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
Allstaff Australia currently have an opportunity available for a Bachelor Qualified Environmental Health Office within Local Government for up to 6 months. You will be responsible for providing health advice and inspections throughout the community.
About the position:
- Provide advice to management and staff in regards to environmental health matters.
- Investigate complaints regarding food, noise and nuisances.
- Assess and process applications for licences, registrations and permits relating the the council
- Issue correspondence, directions, compliance notices and penalty infringement notices when appropriate
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor in Environmental Health or similar
- Current C Drivers License
- Previous experience working as an EHO
- Strong research, analytical and investigation skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Exception written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Sophie on (07) 3390 8119 for more information.