Allstaff Australia are seeking an experienced Fleet Controller for a National Transport and Logistics Company. This family owned business has a wide scope of service offerings including National Linehaul, Local Distribution, Rail, Storage and Warehousing.
This challenging and fast paced role will see you running there local fleet for the daily distribution and pick up of goods within Sydney. You will a great communicator and able to build and develop relationships with drivers, subcontractors and customers.
- Experience working as a fleet controller or in a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Good understanding of Dangerous Goods and Food Grade products
- Track and trace
- Ability to communicate effectively with company stakeholders – Internal / External
- Competent level Microsoft Packages experience – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Hands on operational experience
This is a good opportunity for someone looking to grow there career within a National Transport and Logistics company.
For further information, please contact Vanessa Salvadori via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02) 9734 7006.