Graffiti Control Officer – Council
Northern suburbs, Brisbane
Seeking an experienced Graffiti Control Officer to work for a large northern based Brisbane Council as part of their Graffiti Removal team on a 6 month temporary basis.
Position may extend out and long term opportunity may be available.
The Graffiti Control Officer will be responsible for the management and removal of Graffiti within the Council area.
To be considered for this role, we require candidates with the following requirements:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in graffiti management and removal.
- Experience with providing cost estimates for graffiti management/removal projects.
- Good people / relationship skills with a strong focus on customer service.
- Highly organised with the ability to develop, maintain and monitor own work activities in order to meet deadlines.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy with the Microsoft Office suite of programs and the ability to quickly become competent with council’s specific software solutions.
- Formal Building Trade (Painting) Qualification.
- Current C class driver’s licence.
Suitable candidate will be subjected to a National Police Check.
Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org