Groundsperson / Labourer
Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
At Allstaff Australia, we have developed strong relationships with clients across the Sydney area and currently have a unique position for a motivated individual who enjoys working in a team environment.
We are seeking an experienced groundsperson for two weeks to work in an environment that requires compassion and sensitivity. Your ability to take pride in making the surroundings within the grounds one of peace and beauty will be highly desirable. You will be required to carry out tasks from maintaining the general upkeep of cemetery lawns to labouring duties.
- Experience in lawn mowing
- Experience using a whipper snipper
- General maintenance of grounds
- Ability to take direction
- Compassionate customer service
- Willing to undergo a police check
- Current police check (can be organised if necessary)
- Previous experience in a similar role using a ride on mower
- Monday to Friday
- Commencing 25th January 2019 for 2 week assignment
- Reliable transport
Apply now as this role offers an immediate start for the right person!