Groundsperson / Labourer
Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
At Allstaff Australia we have developed strong relationships with a number of the local councils recruiting within the Blue Collar field.
We are currently seeking a Groundperson/Labour to assist in the parks and gardens. This position is to complete general maintenance and upkeep of the landscape assisting providing a lovely environment within the community.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a team and would like an opportunity to get their foot in the door within a local government council. This role will give you the variety that you are looking for coupled with an excellent remuneration.
- Casual Ongoing Role
- Available for an Immediate Start
- Monday to Friday
- Take ownership of a park, tree planting, maintenance, streetscape maintenance etc.
- Drivers Licence
- Experience in tasks associated with landscaping, parks and gardens construction and maintenance works;
- Experience in the operation of mid-sized ride-on mowers and other small plant associated with parks and gardens (whipper-snippers, rotary hoe etc).
- A demonstrated ability to coordinate the work activities of a parkland
- A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to peers, direct reports and supervisors
- OHS Introduction to Construction certificate (White Card)