Lifecycle Process Manager – Infrastructure Projects (NSW Gov’t)
- Major Infrastructure Projects and Lifecycle
- Quality Management Systems
- Project Management Disciplines
- Team Management
Working for the Key NSW Transport Agency, we are seeking a Lifecycle Process Manager to lead a team responsible for ensuring projects are managed in a consistent manner and delivered to required the required quality.
The role is accountable for lifecycle process management for infrastructure projects by providing strong leadership to develop continuous improvement practices and the development and support of a Project Management Framework and supporting governance, documentation and content systems.
Seeking applicants with the the following requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in project management, or a relevant discipline with extensive knowledge of project management, supported by a minimum of five years relevant practical experience in major infrastructure delivery
- Experience in effectively leading a business in the development, implementation and improvement of processes used for project, program and portfolio management of large infrastructure programs
- Experience working within or a firm understanding of, a matrix management structure where support services are embedded within delivery teams
- Demonstrable ability to develop and implement initiatives that will improve organisational learning and competency with experience in the certification of management systems.
Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org