Plumbing Inspector – Council
Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
Allstaff Australia are currently seeking an experienced and qualified Plumbing Inspector to join a dynamic team within a large northern Brisbane Council for a 6 month contract commencing June 2019.
The purpose of the role is to provide service to the construction industry and property owners to ensure plumbing and drainage work is designed and constructed in compliance with legislative requirements and public health and safety.
The suitable person will be experienced in reading and interpreting plumbing and drainage plans and be able to provide advice and guidance on applications received. Must be an experienced professional with strong interpersonal relationship skills.
To be considered for this role you will also require:
- Current Queensland Plumbers and Drainers licence
- Demonstrated experience in the design, installation, maintenance and/or inspection of commercial/industrial, multi-residential, domestic plumbing systems and on-site sewerage treatment facilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Queensland Plumbing and Drainage legislation
- Well-developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment communicating and motivating effectively at all levels of the organisation, contributing to a positive work environment with a strong focus on provision of quality customer service
- Excellent time management skills to achieve proficiency and effectiveness in managing conflicting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Current C class Driver’s licence
Suitable applicants will be subjected to a National Police Check.
Apply via seek or contact Luke or Mary on 07 3390 8119.