Senior Design Engineer – Council
South West & M5 Corridor Sydney
Seeking applicants for a Senior Design Engineering role with a large outer SW Sydney Council.
Temporary role until EOFY (July 2019).
The position will be responsible for:
- Management of civil design investigations and preparation of designs including quantities for civil works including roads, stormwater drainage and traffic facilities
- Investigate, evaluate, recommend, conclude and report on various engineering and environmental related matters
- Undertake environmental assessment of projects
To be considered, applicants will have the following requirements:
- Experience in the investigation, design and estimation of civil engineering projects, proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications
- Extensive experience in AutoCAD C3D and Advanced Road Design is essential.
- Current Drivers Licence
Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org