Senior Development Compliance Officer – Council
- Advice & Investigations – Land Use / Development & Building Issues
- 6 months temporary role – may extend
- Statutory Planning, Building Certification, Investigation or relevant discipline
Full Job Description
Seeking applicants for a Senior Development Compliance role for a temporary engagement with a large northern Brisbane Council.
Position will be responsible for providing technical advice and undertaking investigations involving land use, development and building issues throughout the LGA region.
Seeking applicants with the following essential requirements:
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting and enforcing relevant legislation and industry standards.
- Demonstrated ability to schedule workloads on a daily basis whilst managing competing priorities with the flexibility to undertake other duties as directed.
- Well developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment communicating and motivating effectively at all levels of the organisation, contributing to a positive work environment with a strong focus on provision of quality customer service.
- Tertiary qualification in statutory planning, building certification, investigation or other relevant field.
- Current C class driver’s licence.
Suitable applicant will be subjected to a National Police Check.
Apply by uploading your CV and Cover Letter or contact Tina Matthewman on 07 3390 8119.