Sports Ground Mowing/Herbicide
Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
At Allstaff Australia we have developed strong relationships with a number of the local councils recruiting within the Blue Collar field.
We are seeking an experienced groundsperson to work in an environment that requires your attention to detail and the ability to take pride in your surroundings. In this role you will be carrying out tasks from maintaining the general upkeep of a golf course, performing duties such as lawn mowing, chemical spraying and general maintenance as requried.
- Solid experience working with a landscaping and general maintenance role
- Current MR Licence with experience using tilt trays and towing trailers
- General maintenance of grounds
- Customer service
- White Card
- Willing to undergo a police check
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Previous experience in a similar role using a ride on mower
- Current Blue Card – Traffic Controller
- Current Yellow Card – Apply Traffic Control Plans
- Chemical Accreditation AQF 2
- Relevent qualifications in Civil, Horticulture or Warehousing
This role is a 9 day fortnight which requires you to be able to work 1 weeked per fornight on a Saturday and Sunday for a minimum of 4 hours.
Apply now as this role offers an immediate start for the right person!