Street Sweeper with MR Licence – Council
Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
At Allstaff Australia we have developed strong relationships with a number of the local councils recruiting within the Blue Collar field.
We are currently seeking an experienced Street Sweeper with a MR License to perform street cleansing operations. This position is to work along with the crew to ensure the cleanliness of the streets within Western Sydney which may include picking up loose litter, washing down equipment or furniture, removal of deceased animals, cleaning of general amenities, emptying bins and any other duties as requested.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a team and would like an opportunity to get their foot in the door within a local government council.
- Experienced Street Sweeper
- Medium Rigid Drivers License (MR)
- White Card – General Induction for construction work NSW
- Ability to work overtime if required
- Experience opeating a Street Sweeper (left hand drive)
- Confined Space Certification
- Traffic Control Certification
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- HR Licence
This is a well sort after role with the local government, an employer of choice.