Vehicle Mechanic – ACT Government
Seeking candidates to work within the ACT Government as a Vehicle Mechanic.
3 months temporary placement – possible extension.
As a Vehicle Mechanic you will operate with a degree of independence within the Fleet & Logistics section (Workshop).
The Vehicle Mechanic is required to perform the following functions:
- Fleet maintenance and resource management and planning for a wide range of vehicles, equipment and inventory;
- Providing out of hours support to operational agencies during emergency incidents;
- Technical vehicle and equipment specialist advice, maintenance and engineering services;
- This position requires the ability to work across multiple teams within the Business Unit;
- This position may require a pre-employment medical;
- This position may require a Working with Vulnerable People Check.
Suitable candidates will have prior qualifications, skills and experience relevant to the position. Preference will be given to those who have experience as a Diesel Mechanic with a Cert III in Automotive Heavy Vehicle Trade.
To apply please submit your resume via seek or contact Jan or Lauren on 02 6287 1960.