Administration Officer – Rating and Property – Local Government
Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
Act as a point of contact for rating services matters. Accurate and timely completion of the rating and property function, including:
- The creation of properties through the division process.
- The correct levying of applicable general rates.
- Updating properties with the correct service charges including waste, urban and rural fire levies.
- Updating property valuation records supplied by the State Government
- Assessing and updating properties with applicable remissions and concessions.
- Change of ownership records supplied by the State Government.
- Change of name and address record requests.
- Liaising with internal and external customers in relation to the rating and property function.
- Assist members of the rating services team
- Dealing with routine telephone enquiries.
Essential Skills & Experience
Experience within an administration environment that is relevant to the position.
Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
Excellent time management skills
Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs with the ability to develop proficiency with council’s software programs.
- Certificate III in Business Administration or related field.
- Current C class driver’s licence.
APPLY ONLINE NOW!!
ONLY successful candidates will be contacted.