Call Centre Operator – Western Sydney – Ongoing casual position
Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Allstaff Australia is seeking an experienced Contact Centre Operator to work at an International Charitable Organisation on an ongoing casual basis on Monday and Tuesday 9am-5pm. This role is based in Western Sydney.
- Receive inbound calls regarding items/donations, in a fast paced call centre.
- Organise for the items/donations to be picked up from different locations across Sydney.
- Deal with customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Work with Senior Management.
Skills and experience
- Comfortable communicating with people from diverse backgrounds, with an excellent phone manner
- Minimum 1 year call centre experience
- Inbound and outbound customer service experience
- Flexible, manages time well, and the ability to multi-task
If this sounds like you, please apply with your updated Resume.