Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
Allstaff Australia are seeking an experienced civil construction labourer for multiple roles within the council for an ongoing assignment.
In this role you will be assisting in the construction and maintenance activities for Council’s roads and parks. You will have experience using and maintaining plant, equipment and tools relevant to the works operations.
- A working knowledge in one of the following areas of Council works: Concrete roadworks, Asphalt roadworks, RC Pipe laying and pits or Street furniture
- Experience in the maintenance and operator of the plant and equipment.
- Ability to work in a team enviornment or individually as directed
- White Card
- Current RTA Traffic Controller accreditation (stop/slow ticket)
- Trades Experience or experience working in civil construction
- Current MR Licence
This is a good opportunity to work within the council, an employer of choice. for any further information call Vanessa on 02 9734 7006.