Client Service Officer – Medical Screening – 12 month contract
Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
We are seeking an experienced Client Service Officer to join a leading company in the heart of Sydney.
You will be coordinating and managing various patients, conducting medical exams and using your knowledge to interpret medical information and provide consistent data to support stakeholders in the Lung Screening Clinic.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3+ years experience as a Client Service Officer or similar
- Coordinate and manage lung screening examinations, and technology to determine the clients condition.
- Experience managing concurrent cases and prioritising conflicting timelines.
- Deliver medical information and updates to clients, their families, and medical services providers in a timely manner for decision making.
- Enable discussions regarding the clients next steps which comply with the company’s processes and provide effective strategies and information.
- Assist in meeting with customers and relaying the services offered, as well as verify payment invoices and admin tasks.
If the above sounds like you, please apply today or call Athalia on 02 9734 7006 for further information.