Client Support Officer – Housing
We are seeking a suitably experienced individual to perform in the role of Client Support Officer for our client, ACT Government – Community Services (Housing Division).
Under general direction the successful candidate will perform the following:
- Provide administrative and other support to the tenancy team.
- Provide information and advice to clients over the telephone and liaise between Housing Managers and clients.
- Contact clients to obtain information about rebates, process less complex rebates and monitor overdue rebates.
- Contact clients to arrange appointments for Housing Managers and dispatch letters and notices to clients regarding inspections, debt and other tenant related information.
- Access Homenet for research, data entry and answering client enquiries and access the HACS Intranet for information regarding policies and procedures.
- Manage file retrieval and on-forwarding to registry, track correspondence and prepare less complex correspondence.
- Work in accordance with, and uphold the ACT Government Respect, Equity and Diversity Framework and the Directorate’s Work Health and Safety System.
Essential: Prior to commencing in this role, a current registration issued under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011 will be required. For further information on Working with Vulnerable People registration refer to:
A passed National Police Check is also required before the successful candidate can commence employment.