Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Allstaff Australia are seeking experienced concrete labourers for immediate start to work within a council for an ongoing assignment.
You will have a minimum of 1 years experience working with a team completing preparation of formwork, kerb, pouring and pathways. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a team and would like an opportunity to get their foot in the door within a local government council.
- Concreting experience: Mixing, pouring, screeding, finishing
- Experienced working with hand and power tools
- White card
- Drivers licence essential
- Trade qualification in Concreting
- Asphalt experience
- MR or HR Licence
- Traffic Control Certification
- First Aid
This is a well sort after role with the local government, an employer of choice.