Council Civil Labourer Roller Operator + MR License | North Brisbane
Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
Allstaff Australia are seeking applications from experience Civil Labourers with an MR License.
This opportunity is with a North Brisbane Council contracted for 3 months. To assist on civil construction & maintenance projects.
- Undertake a range of duties on road and drainage works which may include leveling, pavement grade
checking, basic concrete formwork / placement/finishing, signage and the laying of pipes and pits.
- Proactively contribute to the crew, identify and resolve routine issues relating to construction activities.
- Conduct self in a professional manner and maintain good working relations with stakeholders, staff and
- Correctly use and maintain plant and equipment provided, including all personal protective equipment,
in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, Council’s safety policy and procedures.
- Demonstrated previous experience in civil construction,
- Strong written & verbal communications skills,
- Previous experience undertaking manual tasks in a safe manner.
Required Qualifications & licenses;
- Current MR class driver’s licence,
- Reliable transport,
- White Card.
Please note: Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Police Check.
APPLY ONLINE NOW!!!
Allstaff Australia is a leading recruitment & labour hire company, working in partnership with many businesses across Australia. Promoting equal opportunities and creating a safe work environment that values and respects all diversities.