Customer Support Officer (Information Technology)
Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
Our client is seeking a suitably qualified individual to provide level 1 and 2 service desk support to the organisation, to resolve issues and restore user productivity in a timely manner.
Suitable candidates will possess the following:
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Demonstrated computer literacy not limited to Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Citrix, Active Directory Apple OS and Microsoft Exchange.
- Understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles and practices, with demonstrated technical analysis and resolutions skills required to carry out routine help desk requests.
- Well developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment communicating and motivating effectively at all levels of the organisation, contributing to a positive work environment with a strong focus on provision of quality customer service.
- Excellent time management skills to achieve proficiency and effectiveness in managing conflicting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Certificate II in Information Technology or relevant field.
- Current C class driver’s licence.
If this sounds like you, apply now or for more information contact Mary on 07 3390 8119,