Digitisation Officer/ Administration /Data Entry – 12 month contract
Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Allstaff Australia is seeking an experienced Digitisation Officer for a 12-month contract based in Western Sydney. You will be working with a Council, providing timely and accurate digitisation of records and information, as well as assisting with Administration tasks and Data Entry as required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative activities, preparing records and digitising existing records.
- Undertaking information Management activities.
- Aiding in continuous improvement initiatives within the team and wider company.
- Delivering high quality work in a fast and timely manner with minimal supervision.
Your past experience will include:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role within Administration or data entry.
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment with an excellent phone manner.
- Experience using Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS)
Please Note: to be eligible for this role, you will need to be a Full Licenced Driver.
If you meet the above, please apply with your updated Resume.