Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
Provide leadership and specialist advice to support the effective management of waste management facilities.
- Work with a team of Environmental officers and monitor the environmental performance of Council’s Waste Management Facilities.
- Assist in the planning, management and delivery of civil, environmental and waste projects.
- Prepare and analyse projects briefs, work scopes, specifications and associated documentation.
- Undertake environmental, health and safety compliance audits and induction programs.
- Undertake assigned technical investigations and generate technical reports.
Experience & Essential Skills
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Demonstrated ability in applying environmental waste management principles.
- Ability to prepare and present clear, concise and accurate reports, including involving data collection and analysis.
- Excellent time management skills
- Well developed people and relationship skills
Qualifications & Licenses
- Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering or relevant field.
- Current C Class Driver’s Licence
- Construction Induction Card
APPLY ONLINE NOW!!!
ONLY candidates that match our criteria will be contacted
Candidates will be subject to a National Criminal Check