MR Delivery Truck Driver
Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
Allstaff Australia are seeking applications from experienced MR Delivery Truck Drivers for a busy client in South Brisbane with 2 opportunities available.
Our client manufactures, delivers and installs custom-made steel rainwater harvesting tanks to the residential, commercial and rural clients.
You will be primarily based on the road and will be responsible for driving an MR Truck & trailer and will require you to push, pull, lift and manually manoeuvre rainwater tanks on site.
About the role;
- Driving an MR Truck and Trailer around South East Qld and Northern NSW
- Assisting with manually unloading rainwater tanks and garden beds
- Maintain a safe working environment for yourself and those around you
- Pushing, pulling, lifting and manually moving tanks on sites
- Ensuring tanks aren’t damaged when loaded
- 2+ years recent truck driving experience,
- Valid Medium Rigid (MR) Truck License with a good Driver History Record,
- A safety focused attitude,
- Safe manual handling skills,
- Hard working, punctual and reliable,
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instruction
What will you gain;
- Great working conditions (clean trucks, friendly team)
- Early morning starts with overtime on a regular basis
- Immediate start available
- Ongoing support & communication.
Successful applicants will be required to successfully complete a full medical assessment, including drug and alcohol testing and a Driver History Record Check.
Note: Only suitable applicants will contacted.
APPLY ONLINE NOW!!!