Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Allstaff Australia are currently seeking Parking Officers to working within the council. This will be a casual ongoing position Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm. No experience necessary.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The role involves educating the general public about parking laws and restrictions other duties include:
- Enforcing local legislation
- Patrolling both on foot and in a vehicle
- Dealing with parking meters
- Issuing infringements
Extensive training will be provided to the successful applicants.
Skills and experience
Suitable candidates will have strong customer service skills and able to handle diverse situations.
You will have:
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Ability to deal with conflict in sensitive situations
- Hold a valid NSW Driving Licence
- Experience using PDA machines (or similar) would be highly regarded
- Physically capable and willing to learn
Job benefits and perks
You will have the opportunity to work within a growing Sydney Council. Extensive training will be provided for this position. Great pay rate. For more information please contact Vanessa on 02 9734 7006.