Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Allstaff Australia are seeking a strong Payroll Administrator for a 6 months assignment within a government division located in the city.
In this role you will be utilising your payroll administration skills coupled with high level communication to provide support within this division. You will be able to adapt quickly maintaining accurate records and records information systems by scanning payroll paperwork and filing it in the electronic employee folders.
- Maintain accurate records and records information systems and functions for the Remuneration & Reward team in accordance with records management policies and procedures and confidentiality/privacy requirements.
- Scan payroll paperwork, including personnel paperwork and paperwork related to pay runs, and file it in the electronic employee folders and payroll folders following the process.
- Provide a range of administrative and support services to Payroll which may include data entry, templates, reports, distribution of mail and photocopying
- Respond to enquiries either by phone, in person or by email, ensuring an accurate and timely response or where appropriate escalation to the appropriate person for resolution
- Ability to make decisions for the daily operational tasks and knowing when to escalate
- Excellent time management
This is a good opportunity for someone looking to work within a government organisation, an employer of choice.