Project Development Officer – Technicalbr
Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
The position’s purpose is to provide technical and administrative control to the design development and project planning of multi-disciplinary Capital and Operational Projects, including the development of conceptual design, specification, scope of works, construction plans and project briefing for the projects that are managed by the Buildings and Facilities Planning Department.
Accountabilities will include:
- Develop and implement project briefing and conceptual designs for Buildings and Facilities related projects for third party delivery.
- Assist with the development and implementation of planning strategies, engineering assessment, concept site plans, architectural concepts, long term maintenance plans, construction cost estimates and phasing of the projects including demolition and relocation of Council owned Buildings and Facilities.
- Assist with condition analysis, organisational need statements, facility cost projections and capacity analysis for Council owned Buildings and Facilities.
- Review and update project cost estimate and provide annual maintenance cost estimate to assist with project scope development and planning. Resolve technical and non-technical issues as they arise and consult with management and/or project managers.
- Provide timely communication of Capital and Operation “business as usual” project progress and issues and maintain technical and administrative control of project delivery.
- Interpret and apply policies
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Demonstrated relevant knowledge and experience in the provision of project development, project management principles, practices and systems.
- Demonstrated investigative, analytical and research skills.
- Proficiency in the use of a range of software applications.
- Demonstrated people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment communicating and interacting effectively at all levels of the organisation.
Apply now! For more information phone Tina on 07 3390 8119.