Senior Landscape Architect – ACT Government
Suitably qualified and experienced Landscape Architect required for immediate start until mid December.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- The review and approval of planning and design submissions and the acceptance of constructed municipal infrastructure assets.
- Ensuring all open space assets that are designed, constructed and handed over to TCCS meet relevant design standards, specifications and codes so that they are safe and fit for purpose.
- Providing coordinated technical responses on behalf of the asset owner as well as confirm acceptance of assets once constructed.
To be eligible the successful applicant will require:
- A Degree in Landscape Architecture, and associated landscape experience; or other qualifications and relevant technical experience deemed equivalent with the tenure of the position.
- Permanent resident of Australia.
- Drivers licence (C-class) is mandatory.
The successful applicant will be subjected to and need to pass a criminal history check.