Stream Lead – Facilities Management
Allstaff Australia is seeking a Stream Lead – Facilities Management for a 6 month temporary appointment, commencing late Janurary 2021.
The position will be working as part of a project team to deliver all aspects of a facilities management model for a new and exciting 21st century smart cultural and civic building that is due to open mid 2022.
The Stream Lead will be required to develop and complete deliverables within the Facilities Management stream and stage and work with the Client Side Team with regards to issues such as interdependencies, estimates, resourcing, risk & issues Management, and operational modelling.
Applicants who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant post graduate project or relevant business related experience
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams in an environment of change
- Demonstrated experience in delivering Policy and Strategy relating to operational service delivery in a Public Sector environment
- Ability to successfully implement Policy and Strategy relating to Frontline Service Delivery in the Public Sector
- Working with & interpreting Data to inform Business decision making
- Operational Planning experience, including Procedure development and business process mapping
- Project Management – accountable and deadline focused
- Organisational change management
- Best Practice building management design and operations with a particular focus on Environmentally Sustainable Desig
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Relationship and Customer Management
- Facilitation, influence and negotiation skills
- Financial and budget management skills
- Sound understanding of project risk management and governance
- Sound understanding of business and service delivery principles
- Suitable tertiary qualifications in either project management, business management; construction , or related degree