Survey Assistant – North Brisbane Council
Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
Allstaff Australia is seeking applications from Surveyor Assistants for a new exciting role with a Northern Brisbane Council.
- Perform basic engineering and cadastral surveying activities
- Accurately capture data through GPS/GNSS surveying equipment
- Ensure equipment vehicles and tools are cleaned and maintained
- Basic interpretation & analysis of survey data
- Basic admin duties & liaison with internal and external parties
- Basic labouring duties
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Sound mathematical proficiency for complex data calculations
- Exceptional time management skills to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Highly developed people and relationship skills with ability to work in a team environment
Required Qualifications & Licences;
- Construction Safety Card
- Valid C Class Driver’s Licence
Apply Online Now!!!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.