Systems Administrator – Local Government
Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
Our client, based south west of Sydney, is currently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced individual to fulfill the role of Systems Administrator for a period of up to six months.
The purpose of the role is to respond to Level 2 and 3 technical information systems Incident and Service Requests raised by Council staff and Councillors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Specialist systems support for user permissions and security, systems performance, systems monitoring, legal compliance of installed software and standard environment for desktop and laptop operating systems
- Design, deliver and support the technical systems infrastructure that Council requires to deliver effective and efficient services to the community.
- Administration of Windows Servers and remote access gateways
- Packaging and Software deployment/patching for Operating Systems and Applications
- Administration of SOE images for deployment of corporate server and PC technologies
- Ensure the security and legality of all servers and licensed server software
- Support and Administration of Server and Network monitoring systems
- Process improvement internal to IT services – policies, documentation and SLA’s
Your experience will include:
- Previous Local government employment in IT support and administration
- VMware server and client deployment and administration experience
- Software Asset and Licencing Management experience
- Share Point solutions design, deployment and maintenance experience
Apply now using the links within!
For any enquiries, please call Athalia on 02 9734 7006.