Vehicle Cleaner Fueller – ACT Government
Seeking Cleaner Fueller for a 3 month temp role to work in an ACT Government Workshop.
Cleaner fuellers undertake a critical role in supporting the operations of Transport Canberra’s bus fleet and undertake daily checks on vehicles. They are responsible for the cleaning and fuelling of all vehicles upon return to the depot and also undertake more intensive cleaning (detailing) of the fleet on a cyclic basis and provide general assistance with fleet and depot maintenance activities. This position is required to work under time pressure and is exposed to temperature and weather changes throughout the year.
Candidates with the following requirements are encouraged to apply:
- The ability to follow procedures relating to the cleaning and fuelling of vehicles in a reliable and consistent manner.
- The ability to be self-motivated and deliver high quality fuelling and cleaning outcomes whilst working in a team environment under limited supervision.
- The ability to work effectively in a time pressured, physical environment with exposure to temperature and weather variations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of and commitment to WHS
- Permanent Resident of Australia
- Possession of a current motor vehicle licence and the ability to obtain and hold an Transport Canberra yard licence
- The ability to work rostered shifts, from early morning to late at night including regular weekend rostered overtime
Suitable candidate will be subjected to a National Police Check.
Apply via emailing your resume or contact Jan or Lauren on 02 6287 1960.
Apply via email: email@example.com