Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
Opportunities available for experienced Maintenance Fitters. Positions will be available on a casual, ongoing basis with possible long-term employment opportunities pending performance of work. Morning and afternoon shifts available.
The work will be based in Ingleburn for a well established personal care manufacturer who specialise in contract filling of aerosol and liquid products.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Machine and plant maintenance
- Set up and adjustments of machines
- Troubleshooting of production and plant equipment
- Quality control
- Meeting production targets
- Apply pneumatic principles to fault finding and repairs
- Set up and shut down of plant
- Prior experience in a production environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good understanding of and commitment to Workplace Health and Safety
- Good communicator (verbal and written)
To apply, please submit you resume via seek or contact Loretta Salakas from Allstaff Australia on 02 97347006.